Categories

add blog login

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Mood Boards/New Collection/Trend Prediction

Spring/Summer knitwear! Yay! It's my favourite kind of knit because (apart from crochet) its hard to make a spring knit look "crafty" and well… Unfashionable. Sounds mean but sometimes I just want to see a floaty gorgeous knit that uses so much technique and beautiful colours and yarn textures. There are so many talented knitters out there the have amazing skills and yet stick to using baby colour 4ply and following patterns down to the letter. BE FREE. Anyway I digress, I have put together some mood boards of what I'm planning to do for my new collections obviously I going to try and make this a bit more commercial for my online shop but I still want to be creative. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment